Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Docs orders

My amazing ObGyn called me today with my lab work results. He informed me that my numbers are great (13.1)! They're showing that I am ovulating. He asked how I've been, and me, being honest replied. Frustrated. Frustrated with all of this. Because I am. He told me not to be. Its normal to not get pregnant right away. That many couples that don't have fertility problems and ovulate normally may take a few tries but it happens. That I need to give it time. That's what it takes . . .time.
The down side is that clomid should make me regular. I'm still irregular. I don't fall in the 28 day cycle instead I'm averaging 32-33 days. :/ so he said there is a possibility that I cod have other hormonal issues and i may possibly need extra progesterone when I do and if I do get pregnant. I'm yo give clomid a few more tries before he does more testing because right now it's still early.
Today is my 28th day. Still no period. So I wait. If by Friday I still don't get it then I have to take a pregnancy test and pray for a positive. If not then another round of clomid.
Praying hard for a positive.
But I can't help but feel hopeless and still frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment