Monday, December 17, 2012

My Blessing

I woke up today feeling blah. I have a cough and a sore throat. Complete yuckiness! I got dressed & I drove to work. I was feeling pretty damn sick. I wasn't even excited that tomorrow is my birthday.... Then I checked my phone...and great my period is supposed to come today. :/ just adding onto my horrible day.
So I have to pee and something makes me think. Take a damn test and get it over with. I go to the bathroom pee...finish without even looking at the thing. Then when I pick it up to to look at my negative test to my surprise I see a faint positive!!
Oh my gosh!!
Is it real?!
Am I really pregnant?!
I am!!!
Even if its light...its still there a faint pink line. I'm pregnant.
I'm so overwhelmed with happiness! I'm so full of joy! I can't believe that its happening.
A baby.
I've been praying since i saw that line. Please lord please virgin Mary please let me carry this baby to full term. Please grant me a child. Pregnancies are so delicate at this stage. I know just how easy I could lose the baby. Please give her or him life. Please let me hold her/him please with all my soul I beg. Please.


No comments:

Post a Comment